The Receptionist Administration reports to the LOGISTEED America, Inc. CHB Operations Manager. This role will primarily perform clerical duties within the office to support daily operations. This position requires excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task along with the knowledge to produce accurate workflow in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, while positively contributing to the success of the team.
- Ethical with sound business judgement
- Possesses a passion to help team members
- Strong customer relations
- Reliable, follows through on commitments
- Goal-oriented, task driven
- Balances team’s needs with goals of organization
- Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and organization communication skills
Essential Duties & Functional Responsibilities Required
Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performing tasks safely
- Ensuring area housekeeping requirements are met
- Abiding by all OSHA rules and LOGISTEED America, Inc. safety practices
- Meeting established procedures and productivity, safety and quality standards
- Meeting attendance & punctuality standards
- Communicating both orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
- Greeting guests upon arrival
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing mail and courier services
- Distributing group emails
- Handling various administrative tasks to support daily operations
- Assisting with bond renewals and terminations
- Filing documents as necessary
- Ordering office supplies
- Processing checks
- Additional duties as assigned
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Not applicable
Preferred Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions
Previous Work Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience preferred
Education and Certifications
- High school diploma / GED
- Equivalent work experience will be considered
Experience Requirements and Preferences
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to solve problems independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft applications
- Time management skills to prioritize and complete a variety of tasks throughout each work day
- Proven strong business acumen
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for clients, vendors and co-workers via telephone, email and in person
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Fluency in English
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex data
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
One hundred percent of the work time will be spent in an office setting where the environment is climate controlled.
LOGISTEED America, Inc. is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION – The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 – $19.00 USD Hourly (depending on experience)
"*" indicates required fields